BRING THE KIDS TO OUR INDOOR PARK/SHOWROOM, RAIN OR SHINE!
Play is essential for development as it contributes to the cognitive, physical, social and emotional well-being of children. Play also offers an ideal opportunity for parents to fully engage with their children!
PLEASE ADHERE TO THESE PROCEDURES SO THAT WE MAY CONTINUE TO BE OPEN FOR PAY-TO-PLAY.
- Per CDC and State of Minnesota guidance, we will no longer require vaccinated individuals to wear masks while in our showroom. We strongly encourage that those who are unvaccinated continue to wear a mask.
- Weekdays ONLY, 9 AM to 4 PM.
- PLEASE NOTE: PAY-TO-PLAY IS NOT AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS.
- $6 per child; pay on arrival.
- Snacks and beverages must be consumed in the picnic area.
- No belongings allowed in the picnic area to reserve tables (cubbies are available for belongings).
- A signed Millz House waiver is required for all individuals before entering the showroom.
|Pay-to-Play Hours||Shopping Hours|
|Sunday||Not Available||By Appointment ONLY|
Please practice safe habits per CDC guidelines:
- If you are ill, please stay home or see your doctor.
- Physical distancing is important; maintain a 6 foot distance from others when possible.
- Wash and/or disinfect your hands on a regular basis.
- You must be 18 or older to be considered a chaperone.
- NO BARE FEET ALLOWED; socks or shoes are required at all times.
- There is no gift giving, birthday cake, party food, etc. allowed in the picnic area during Pay-to-Play times. These activities are reserved for customers who purchase a birthday party package.
- We are a retail store. If asked by an associate to temporarily refrain from playing on a product so that customers may try it, please do so.