BRING THE KIDS TO OUR INDOOR PARK/SHOWROOM, RAIN OR SHINE!
Play is essential for development as it contributes to the cognitive, physical, social and emotional well-being of children. Play also offers an ideal opportunity for parents to fully engage with their children!
Due to Covid19 we have changed our Pay-to-Play procedures.
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED, due to limited capacity. Call us at 952-446-5858 to reserve a spot.
- Weekdays ONLY with a morning or afternoon session; 9:00 - 12:00 or 1:00 - 4:00.
- $6 per child (includes tax); pay on arrival.
- Adults and children 18 months or younger play for free.
- Maximum capacity of 55 people total.
- Picnic area is for eating snacks ONLY. No belongings allowed to reserve tables (cubbies are available for belongings).
- Adults MUST wear masks unless eating/drinking.
- A signed Millz House waiver is required for all individuals before entering the showroom.
Our team is regularly disinfecting high-touch areas. We also have hand sanitizer available for our customers.
Please practice safe habits per CDC guidelines:
- If you are ill, please stay home or see your doctor.
- Physical distancing is important; maintain a 6 foot distance from others when possible.
- Keep interactions brief.
- Wash and/or disinfect your hands on a regular basis.
|Pay-to-Play Hours||Shopping Hours
|Monday||9-12 or 1-4||9-5|
|Tuesday||9-12 or 1-4||9-5|
|Thursday||9-12 or 1-4||9-5|
|Friday||9-12 or 1-4||9-5|
|Sunday||Not available||By Appointment ONLY|
- You must be 18 or older to be considered a chaperone.
- We have a NO BARE FEET policy; socks or shoes are required at all times.
- There is no gift giving, birthday cake, party food, etc. allowed in the picnic area during Pay-to-Play times. These activities are reserved for customers who purchase birthday parties in our party room.
- We are a retail store. If asked by an associate to temporarily refrain from playing on a product so that customers may try it, please do so.
- FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR PATRONS, PAY-TO-PLAY IS LIMITED DUE TO CAPACITY.