BRING THE KIDS TO OUR INDOOR PARK/SHOWROOM, RAIN OR SHINE!
Play is essential for development as it contributes to the cognitive, physical, social and emotional well-being of children. Play also offers an ideal opportunity for parents to fully engage with their children!
Due to Covid19, we have changed our Pay-to-Play procedures.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THESE PROCEDURES SO THAT WE MAY CONTINUE TO BE OPEN FOR PAY-TO-PLAY.
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED, due to limited capacity. Call us at 952-446-5858 to reserve a spot.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED for all adults and children over 5. Absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this policy as per guidance from the State of Minnesota.
- Weekdays ONLY, with a morning or afternoon session: 9:00-12:00 OR 1:00-4:00.
- PLEASE NOTE: PAY-TO-PLAY IS NOT AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS.
- $6 per child; pay on arrival.
- Maximum capacity of 40 people total.
- Snacks and beverages must be consumed in the picnic area.
- No belongings allowed in the picnic area to reserve tables (cubbies are available for belongings).
- A signed Millz House waiver is required for all individuals before entering the showroom.
|Reservations Required to Play||Pay-to-Play Hours||Shopping Hours|
|Monday||9-12 OR 1-4||9-5|
|Tuesday||9-12 OR 1-4||9-5|
|Thursday||9-12 OR 1-4||9-5|
|Friday||9-12 OR 1-4||9-5|
|Sunday||Not Available||By Appointment ONLY|
Please practice safe habits per CDC guidelines:
- If you are ill, please stay home or see your doctor.
- Physical distancing is important; maintain a 6 foot distance from others when possible.
- Keep interactions brief.
- Wash and/or disinfect your hands on a regular basis.
- You must be 18 or older to be considered a chaperone.
- NO BARE FEET ALLOWED; socks or shoes are required at all times.
- There is no gift giving, birthday cake, party food, etc. allowed in the picnic area during Pay-to-Play times. These activities are reserved for customers who purchase a birthday party package.
- We are a retail store. If asked by an associate to temporarily refrain from playing on a product so that customers may try it, please do so.