Updated January 11, 2021
We hope this message finds you, your family, and your friends safe and well!
During this most trying time in our nation, we believe the "Stay Safe" policies are essential to help stop this terrible pandemic.
We are taking every precaution to keep our customers and employees safe.
- All employees will be wearing a face mask.
- Per the Governor's Executive Order, face masks are required for adults and children 6 or older. Face masks are encouraged for children 3-5.
- All people that enter the facility must sanitize their hands at the door.
- Anyone showing signs of illness will be asked to leave and may return only after their symptoms have subsided.
- If you would like to purchase anything from Millz House, there will be an employee to assist you.
- Counters, door handles, and play equipment is sanitized on a regular basis.
- Due to limited capacity, Pay-to-Play is on a reserve basis, Monday-Friday. Please call ahead to reserve your space.
- Please call ahead to reserve your Birthday Party space as we continue to operate with low capacity limites at this time.
- Refer to MN State Department of Health on a regular basis for the most up-to-date mandates and protocols.
We continue to monitor and follow the CDC guidelines for the safety of every person that walks through our doors.
If you have questions, please call, e-mail, chat, or contact us on the web site.
We are grateful for all of you!
The Millz House Team